Thursday, February 4, 2016

What am I watching right now?

Hello everyone! I hope that you are enjoying this blog so far, and have found at least one of my reviews somewhat useful.

Because the task of watching shows on Netflix is (while extremely fun) a rather long process, I decided to update what shows I am currently watching, because some of these make take a while to finish. I also added a list in the sidebar in case you are ever wondering what I'm watching and I haven't published a post about it recently.

The Office: This show took me a while to start, mainly because the first season is a little bit of a drag. I am now about halfway through season 2, and it's picking up a lot of steam. It's funny, it's quick, and it's a great way to procrastinate doing homework. Also, Jim and Pam are probably one of my favorite couples ever.

Making a Murderer: Honestly, the only reason I haven't finished this one is because I don't have the time. It's something I've noticed in a lot of other shows; if the episodes are longer, I'm less compelled to watch it unless I have the whole day (the amount of Saturdays that I designate as "Netflix days" is not something to be proud of). Nevertheless, this show is super interesting, and I really do want to try and make the time to watch the rest of it. Expect a review of this show coming very soon!

Jane the Virgin: I have only watched the first episode of this show so far, and I'm not super impressed. I'm hoping that with most shows, it picks up after the first couple episodes, but it's not really something that I'm anxious to watch right now. A good show to turn on while eating dinner, though.

If you are watching any of these shows, let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment